Aussie Excavators Plant Hire is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all involved in or affected by its operations.
- Aussie recognises the responsibilities and requirements placed upon it by Occupational Health and Safety Legislation.
- We fully comply with all applicable health and safety laws and regulations.
- At Aussie we are committed to ensuring that all legislative requirements are met.
- We maintain excellence through a preventative approach in handling OHS issues.
- Aussie is committed to a ZERO harm work environment.
Our plant hire equipment is maintained on a daily basis by our on site (mobile) qualified Diesel Mechanic. Our Operators complete daily pre-starts and maintenance on their equipment prior to leaving the depot. Full PPE is worn by our Operators and Sub Contractors at all times. Attending Safety Inductions and Toolbox Talks are a regular requirement at Aussie Plant Hire.
The Aussie Excavators Plant Hire Pty Ltd Management recognises the responsibility we have to the drivers and operators within our industry and to all members of the community in ensuring that our actions promote road safety. Our commitment to the obligations enforced and imposed via road laws and regulations includes the Compliance and Enforcement act known as the concept of “Chain of Responsibility”.
This concept applies in the main to vehicles >4.5 tons GVM and is supported via the National Heavy Vehicles Laws (NHVR) and the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator.