The benefits of using a bobcat or posi track
Whether it is for a large corporate work site or at your residential home, there is a bobcat or posi track to meet your needs.
These machines come in a range of sizes from a micro, which can fit in confirmed spaces beside or under houses, to large posi tracks which are suitable for bigger projects.
Here is a list of sizes available to hire and how they might be used…
- A wheeled machine used for residential work or any limited access site
- Backyard work such as leveling where side access on site is limited
- Removing waste or soil and clean up in confined spaces
- Scraping out under houses
- Like to Micro Bobcat but a little bigger, this wheeled machine is used for residential work or any limited access site.
- Backyard work such as leveling where side access on site is limited.
- Removing waste or soil and clean up in confined areas.
Standard size Bobcat
- Turf prep for lawns and large scale landscaping
- Back filling trenches
- Loading skip bins
- General site duties
Standard size Posi Track
- Unlike the Bobcat this machine has rubber tracks and so leaves less of a footprint
- Can be used on slippery or wet sites
- Posi Tracks can be used on embankments or sloping sites
- They are used for all the same duties as a standard size Bobcat
Large Posi Track
- Moving large quantities of soil and material
- Cutting house pads
- Large scale earthmoving on commercial projects
- The large Posi Track can be used for the same duties as a standard Posi Track where space is unlimited
At Aussie Excavators Plant Hire, our fleet includes all size machines for wet hire. Check out our competitive pricing here.