Building a pool? – Hire An Excavator
It’s the middle of a Queensland Summer, the temperature is soaring, and you live in Brisbane! What could be better than cooling off in your own pool after a long day at work?
Pool construction can be an expensive exercise so you want to get it right, which is why you need an earthmover in Brisbane. Picking an earthmoving company with experienced pool digging operators is essential. A well thought out pool can add a great deal of value to your property.
Here are some simple steps and guidelines to help you with the process…
- Pick the best spot for your pool. Take into consideration, where trees are on your property, where your entertaining area is located and where your pool fencing might go. Marking out where your pool will go will give you a clearer picture.
- Decide on the type of pool that best suits your needs ie. size and shape and whether it is a lap pool, plunge pool or family pool. If you are planning on staying at this property long term, consider your needs in the years ahead such as starting a family.
- With the above in mind, it’s a good idea at this stage to put together budget. Make sure you include landscaping and fencing so the job can be completed. Allow yourself a 5-10% ‘slush fund’ for any unforeseen circumstances.
- You will then need to think about what sort of pool you will be building. A concrete or fiberglass pool. There are also some great prefabricated concrete pools on the market now which are very competitively priced. Do your homework. There are lots of options for all budgets.
- Contact your local council to find out what requirements there are such as building permits and any zoning regulations. If you are project managing the job, find out where your services and plumbing are located. Contact Dial Before You Dig.
- Find a good earthmoving company and get quotes. A minimum of 2 is a good idea. Aussie Excavators Plant Hire are able to do an onsite inspection and are also happy to work with a pool company of your choice should you decide not to project manage the build. You will save yourself money by doing this. Contact Aussie Excavators Plat Hire today to find out how we can help you achieve amazing results for your next pool build.