AUSSIE EXCAVATORS PLANT HIRE PTY LTD (ACN 164 004 148) including, but not limited to any related body corporate, any subsidiary or associated entity and as trustee of any trust from time to time (individually and together called “Aussie”) are referred to as “we”, “our”, or “us” in this statement.
Important information relating to credit reporting
Under Part IIIA of the Privacy Act and Privacy (Credit Reporting) Code, there are several “notifiable matters” that we must disclose to you at or before the time of collecting personal information that is likely to be disclosed by us to a Credit Reporting Body (“CRB”). This statement contains important information about credit reporting, including information about the CRBs we may disclose your credit-related information to, and should be read in conjunction with our Credit Reporting Policy.
You should be aware of the following matters:
1. You can obtain a copy of our Credit Reporting Policy directly from our website or by contacting our Privacy Officer using the following details:
The Privacy Officer: In writing: Aussie Excavators Plant Hire Pty Ltd 529 Redland Bay Road CAPALABA QLD 4157
By telephone: (07) 3206 2800 By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You have a right to access the credit-related information we hold about you, request that we correct the credit-related information we hold about you and/or make a complaint about a failure by us to comply the credit reporting provisions of the Privacy Act or the Privacy (Credit Reporting) Code. Information about how you can make an access or correction request, or make a complaint to us, is set out in our Credit Reporting Policy (including information about how we will deal with a complaint).
3. If you commit a serious credit infringement, we may be entitled to disclose that infringement to a CRB.
4. We are not likely to disclose your credit-related information to entities that do not have an Australian link.
5. A CRB may include the credit-related information we disclose to it in reports which are provided to other credit providers to assist those other credit providers to assess your credit worthiness.
6. You have a right to request that a CRB not use their credit-related information for the purposes of pre-screening of direct marketing by a credit provider, and that a CRB not use or disclose your credit-related information if you believe, on reasonable grounds, that you have been or are likely to be a victim of fraud.
7. The CRBs we deal with are Equifax (formerly Veda), Illion (aka Dun & Bradstreet), CreditorWatch, Experian, and Tasmanian Collection Service. You can contact them using the details below:
Equifax Customer Resolutions PO Box 964 North Sydney NSW 2059 1300 762 207 customercomplaintsAU@equifax.com
You may obtain a copy of Equifax’s policy about their management of credit-related information by contacting them or visiting their website.
Illion (aka Dun & Bradstreet ) Attention: Public Access Centre PO Box 7405 St Kilda VIC 3004 1300 734 806 email@example.com
You may obtain a copy of Illion/Dun & Bradstreet’s policy about their management of credit-related information by contacting them or visiting their website.
CreditorWatch GPO BOX 276 Sydney NSW 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org
You may obtain a copy of CreditorWatch’s policy about their management of credit-related information by contacting them or visiting their website.
Experian Level 6, 549 St Kilda Road Melbourne VIC 3004 1300 783 684 email@example.com
You may obtain a copy of Experian’s policy about their management of credit-related information by contacting them or visiting their website.
Tasmanian Collection Service 29 Argyle Street Hobart TAS 7000 (03) 6213 5555 firstname.lastname@example.org
You may obtain a copy of Tasmanian Collection Service’s police about their management of credit-related information by contacting them or visiting their website.